Working Student / Intern - Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d)
- ANTICIPATE GmbH
- as of 6/19/2023
- 12/21/2030, 20:30
- Home Office
Whom you’ll work with We are an international team of tech enthusiasts ready to bring AI solutions to the manufacturing industry. We detect errors in manual assembly processes and give feedback in real-time to the operator to correct them. The system uses a combination of deep neural networks to extract relevant information like hand movements, tools, and components from the video data (https://www.anticipate.ml/). We are looking for our location in Aachen or remote continuously, for a candidate with the following qualifications:
Qualifications Master’s degree student in computer science or software-related with a strong interest in Deep Learning technologies.
- Studies, apprenticeship, or in-depth experience in the field of IT / software development or in the implementation of software projects with focus on Computer Vision, Machine Learning or a related technical field
- Industry experience working on projects such as: real-time object and body tracking and pose estimation, and/or image processing
- Extensive experience with modern machine learning frameworks, such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, Mediapipe, etc.
- Knowledge of MLOps practices and experience with MLOps-oriented tools: experiment tracking (MLFlow), dataset versioning (DVC), model deployment (Kubeflow), etc.
- Excellent modern Python programming skills
- Experience with container orchestration technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, etc. would be a plus What you’ll do You will work with us on our software stack for industrial environments and improve the user experience of our product.
- Design and develop novel computer vision and/or machine learning algorithms in areas such as: real-time scene and object tracking, body tracking, human pose estimation and much more
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers, DevOps engineers and others
- Take part in the research and proofs-of-concept of new technologies
Benefits The possibility to gather industry experience by working on highly relevant topics, with a lot of space for autonomy in your tasks.
- Startup atmosphere with a very friendly way of working – we are looking for a colleague to finish the day with after-work activities from time to time
- Challenging and diverse tasks and the opportunity to learn quickly
- The possibility to gather industry experience by working on highly relevant topics, with a lot of space for autonomy in your tasks.
- A strong environment of bright colleagues, top management consulting, international tech partners, and close cooperation with our customers
- A modern workplace with the best technology and goodies such as coffee, cold drinks, and merchandise
Sounds good!? We would like to get to know you as soon as possible. Simply send your documents (CV + GitHub Account + if you think something else is important) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in touch with you!
All working student and internship positions are paid.