Internship Software Development - 3D Surgery Planning
- Inzipio GmbH
- as of now
- 9/30/2023, 23:04
- In presence
We are a Inzipio, a med-tech startup developing web-based 3D software tools to enable surgeons to virtually plan complex surgical procedures. Inzipio has been founded in 2022 as a spin-off from the RWTH Aachen University Hospital by an interdisciplinary team with backgrounds in medicine, engineering and business. We are offering a software development internship (3 to 6 months) with focus on the development of our 3D surgical planning backend. In this role, you will work closely with our founding team (CTO and CAIO) and the whole development team to design, implement, and maintain scalable and reliable software.
What will you be doing?
- Design and develop new algorithms for the backend of our 3D surgical planning software
- Optimize our existing pipeline to improve performance, scalability, and security
- Collaborate with our frontend developers to ensure integration of our back- and frontend systems
- Verification and testing of our software systems
- Work with our medical team and pilot customers to improve our products usability
- Take on versatile tasks in our fast-growing software company
What will you need to become part of us?
- Be enrolled in a university program (B.Sc/M.Sc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related technical field
- Experience in Python
- Passion for technology and software development
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Being a team player
What will make you stand out?
- Experience with: 3D modeling (e. g. in Blender) DevOps
- Fluency in German
- Entrepreneurial spirit
What do we offer?
- A versatile role in a dynamic environment and friendly team
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- A real impact, as your work has direct influence on our product
- Career development prospects, e. g. obtaining a leadership role
- High flexibility in our hybrid work model
Do you want to make a difference and not work for just any large corporation? At Inzipio, you will have the unique opportunity to experience the growth of a purposeful startup firsthand. If you’re passionate about technology and software, and you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a fast-paced startup environment, we’d love to hear from you!
We are advocates of diversity and inclusion. Thus, we encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds, and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Apply with your CV and certificates to Thomas Roth (CEO) directly through this platform or at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about Inzipio at https://www.inzipio-medical.com We are looking forward to hearing from you!