Trainee Focus Human Resources (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom ag
- as of 8/18/2023
- 8/1/2024, 23:59
- In presence
As a young talent with entrepreneurial mindset and the courage to shape the future the “Start up! Traineeprogram” will offer you 18 months to learn and to thrive. After all, we not only want to give you a broad, diverse insight into our organization, but also the opportunity to leave your comfort zone and get to know new topics in order to develop your full potential. In addition, the following opportunities await you:
- Get started and be the driver of your own career! You’ll have 5 assignments with a period of 3 months each to discover and develop your personal career path: Your first assignment will be within HR and it’s up to you where in this field you’d like to start your journey. You can directly choose between various assignments.
- Step out of your comfort zone! After your first assignment, you decide which topics you will dive deep into or newly explore. Throughout the program we want you to step out of your comfort zone and explore various fields of Deutsche Telekom. This could be within your main track within HR, as well as outside HR to widen your knowledge portfolio. We will continuously support you with a broad network.
- Broaden your network and experience the trainee community! Fridays are spent within the Start up! Community on “Magenta Friday”. All Trainees come together to work on strategic innovation and growths projects outside of your usual assignments. This further enhances your network and skills. Trainees contribute to their different squads where they organize networking events, stimulate learning & development, or contribute to social initiatives.
- Go international! Leading Digital Telco without international experience? No way! At least one of your assignments will be abroad. Which city and country is up to you - you can benefit from the global footprint of Deutsche Telekom.
- Understand our business! Take the opportunity to get to know Deutsche Telekom’s operational business. Within your Service Days you will get direct insights on how Deutsche Telekom operates with customers. Pick your service days by e.g. spending a day in field service, visiting our T-shops or stopping by our Service Centers. Get direct insights on how we turn customers into fans on a day-to-day basis.
- Never stop learning! Deutsche Telekom offers a variety of learning opportunities. You’ll profit from a learning budget which you can spend for your personal development and build up your skillset next to our innumerous cost-free learnings.
- Choose your individual start date! Each quarter, there is the possibility to start the program. Just discuss it with your supervisor which date suits both of you best.
You have successfully completed an economics, business administration, psychology, social studies, IT or a comparable study program – all degree levels (bachelor, master, promotion) are welcomed. You are thrilled about HR topics and want to support us in becoming the best team in the industry with an analytical way of thinking, innovation, curiosity and the courage to question some facts. The following also applies to you:
- You’re all about people and are passionate about creating the best experiences for our employees by contributing to topics within: IT, HR Tech, Learning & Development, Wellbeing, New Work, Leadership and so much more.
- Relevant internships or work experience – not only in the field of Human Resources, but also other areas, like for example strategy, marketing or in technical or data related environments. Because, as a company, striving to be the leading digital telco, we are driven by diverse and tech talents more than ever!
- The Start up! community lives from its internationality. Therefore, a strong intercultural competence should be within your DNA. This is why international experience – anything from studying abroad to work & travel – is required.
- As a Start up! Trainee, you’re passionate about driving the change! Therefore, experiences with Social commitment and / or entrepreneurial project work are appreciated.
- You are fluent in English (C1); you are fluent in German or you have basic knowledge and the drive to expand your skills - Perfect for applying!