Working Student - Founder's Associate (m/f/d)
- ANTICIPATE GmbH
- as of 6/19/2023
- 12/12/2030, 20:28
- In presence
Whom you’ll work with We are an international team of tech enthusiasts ready to bring AI solutions to the manufacturing industry. We detect errors in manual assembly processes and give feedback in real time to the operator to correct them. The system uses a combination of deep neural networks to extract relevant information like hand movements, tools, and components from the video data (https://www.anticipate.ml/).
The job can be done partly remote, but you should be located in Aachen or Dusseldorf, for some group working sessions. We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications.
Qualifications Bachelor’s or master’s degree student in digital strategy or business-related with a strong interest in AI software solutions for manufacturing.
- You show a high level of initiative and commitment and work carefully and reliably
- A systematic and goal-oriented approach to work and organizational skills
- Motivation and enthusiasm for working in a startup as well as a high level of interest in the subject area of AI
- Long-term interest in working for a startup
- Professional German and good English communication skills (written and oral)
What you’ll do You will work directly with the founder team to develop the business from an operative as well as strategic perspective. The activities will focus on the areas of sales and marketing like events, partner management as well as social media content creation and market research for customers and investors.
- Identification of webinars/events, preparation and participation, and presentations
- Management and expansion of partner programs with Microsoft, AWS, Intel, NVIDIA, RWTH Aachen University and others
- Content creation and social media account management for inbound marketing especially blog articles, LinkedIn posts and website design
- Support and market research in the preparation of communication documents for clients and investors
Benefits The possibility to gather industry experience by working on highly relevant topics, with a lot of space for autonomy in your tasks.
- Startup atmosphere with a very friendly way of working – we are looking for a colleague to finish the day with after-work activities from time to time
- Challenging and diverse tasks and the opportunity to learn quickly
- A strong environment of bright colleagues, top management consulting and international tech partners
- A modern workplace with the best technology and goodies such as coffee, cold drinks, and merchandise
Sounds good!? We would like to get to know you asap. Simply send your documents (CV + job references + transcript of records) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in touch with you!
All working student and internship positions are paid.