Trainee Focus Finance (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom ag
- as of 8/18/2023
- 8/1/2024, 23:59
- In presence
As a young talent with entrepreneurial mindset and the courage to shape the future the “Start up! Traineeprogram” will offer you 18 months to learn and to thrive. After all, we not only want to give you a broad, diverse insight into our organization, but also the opportunity to leave your comfort zone and get to know new topics in order to develop your full potential. In addition, the following opportunities await you:
- Get started and be the driver of your own career! You’ll have 5 assignments with a period of 3 months each to discover and develop your personal career path: Your first assignment will be within Finance and it’s up to you where in this field you’d like to start your journey. You can directly choose between various assignments.
- Step out of your comfort zone! After your first assignment, you decide which topics you will dive deep into or newly explore. Throughout the program we want you to step out of your comfort zone and explore various fields of Deutsche Telekom. This could be within your main track within Finance, as well as outside Finance to widen your knowledge portfolio. We will continuously support you with a broad network.
- Broaden your network and experience the trainee community! Fridays are spent within the Start up! Community on “Magenta Friday”. All Trainees come together to work on strategic innovation and growths projects outside of your usual assignments. This further enhances your network and skills. Trainees contribute to their different squads where they organize networking events, stimulate learning & development, or contribute to social initiatives.
- Go international! Leading Digital Telco without international experience? No way! At least one of your assignments will be abroad. Which city and country is up to you - you can benefit from the global footprint of Deutsche Telekom.
- Understand our business! Take the opportunity to get to know Deutsche Telekom’s operational business. Within your Service Days you will get direct insights on how Deutsche Telekom operates with customers. Pick your service days by e.g. spending a day in field service, visiting our T-shops or stopping by our Service Centers. Get direct insights on how we turn customers into fans on a day-to-day basis.
- Never stop learning! Deutsche Telekom offers a variety of learning opportunities. You’ll profit from a learning budget which you can spend for your personal development and build up your skillset next to our innumerous cost-free learnings.
You have successfully completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, business administration or a comparable degree program. Your personality captivates with enthusiasm for a finance mindset and analytical way of thinking, innovation, curiosity and the courage to question some facts. You also fulfill the following requirements:
- Genuine interest in finance topics including relevant university courses
- Relevant internships or work experience from corporate environment or accounting companies
- International experience
- Social commitment and / or entrepreneurial project work
- Fluent English (Level C1) and willingness to learn German independently