Working Student – Business Development
- ANTICIPATE GmbH
- as of 6/19/2023
- 10/31/2030, 13:49
- Home Office
We are looking for…
Working Student – Business Development Zero defect assembly - Empowering the frontline with video analytics
Whom you’ll work with We are an international team of tech enthusiasts ready to bring AI solutions to the manufacturing industry. We detect errors in manual assembly processes and give feedback in real-time to the operator to correct them. The system uses a combination of deep neural networks to extract relevant information like hand movements, tools, and components from the video data (https://www.anticipate.ml/). We are looking for our location in Aachen, Dusseldorf or remote continuously, for a candidate with the following qualifications:
Qualifications Bachelor’s or master’s degree student in digital strategy or business-related with a strong interest in AI software solutions and manufacturing.
- You show a high level of initiative and commitment and work carefully and reliably
- A systematic and goal-oriented approach to work and organizational skills
- Motivation and enthusiasm for working in a startup as well as a high level of interest in the subject area of AI
- Long-term interest in working for a startup
- Professional German and good English communication skills (written and oral)
What you’ll do You will work with us on our software stack for industrial environments and improve the user experience of our product.
- Participation in the strategic orientation of the company
- Further development of the business model (e.g. pricing, business plan, financial planning, etc.)
- Support of the account and lead identification along our ideal customer profile and of our initial sales outreach
- Creation of content for LinkedIn, Events and Blog posts
- Identification of relevant partnership and funding programs
- Support and market research in the preparation of communication documents for customers and investors
Benefits The possibility to gather industry experience by working on highly relevant topics, with a lot of space for autonomy in your tasks.
- Startup atmosphere with a very friendly way of working – we are looking for a colleague to finish the day with after-work activities from time to time
- Challenging and diverse tasks and the opportunity to learn quickly
- The possibility to gather industry experience by working on highly relevant topics, with a lot of space for autonomy in your tasks.
- A strong environment of bright colleagues, top management consulting, international tech partners, and close cooperation with our customers
- A modern workplace with the best technology and goodies such as coffee, cold drinks, and merchandise
Sounds good!? We would like to get to know you as soon as possible. Simply send your documents (CV + job references + if you think something else is important) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in touch with you!
All working student and internship positions are paid.